Thursday, December 19th Doylestown Book Store, Doylestown PA
with Brian Fanelli
Wednesday, January 8th, 2014 "At the Inkwell" at the KGB Bar, Manhattan NY
Sunday, March 16th, 2014 "Movable Beats Reading Society" at The Good Karma Café, 928 Pine Street Philadelphia, PA
Saturday, April 5th 2014 At Musehouse, 7924 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia PA
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Monday, May 6, 2013
Thursday, January 10, 2013
- The Hypertexts - Collected Poems
- Dead Mule School of Southern Literature - At the Sewanee Writers' Conference, I Go Looking for Allen Tate's Grave
- The Right Hand Pointing - College Poem
- Boston Literary Magazine - "Warrior Poet" & "Creation Myth"
- Boston Literary Magazine - Incurable Romantic
- Valparaiso Poetry Review - Narcissus
- EBSCOhost - Collected Poems
- The Rondeau Roundup - Inter regnum
- Pleiades - "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Bourgeoisie" and "Dear Leatherface"
- The Barefoot Muse - Miss Ross
- Umbrella - "Million Dollar Movie" and Godzilla Agonistes" , as well as, "In Uncle Sam's Bar"
- "O’Connor’s Misfit Addresses Schrödinger’s Cat" - Available in the 2013 issue of the Little Patuxent Review
- E-Verse Radio - "At the Sewanee Writers' Conference, I Go Looking for Allen Tate's Grave" & "At the Edge of the Parking Lot"
- Apparent Magnitude - "Free Willy as a Cryptic Reference to Free Will" & "Robot Old Age Companion"
- MadHatLit - Asked by my Dining Partner, “What Color is the Sky on the Planet You’re Living on?” I Consider the Possibilities
- Right Hand Pointing - "New Jersey Haiku" available in issue 69, as well as, "The Post-Lethe World" & "The Unnamable, Due to the Possibility of Litigation" available in issue 65
- The Lake - "Only Sleeping" published in November of 2013